<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8263928468357735003?origin\x3dhttp://honeylovesbutterscotch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Photobucket


Friday, January 9, 2009--1/09/2009 08:14:00 PMY

hello hello hello....

Work never been better. Picking up new skills as i work. My boss wendi and husband aka derrick is so nice. They helped me alot. I've al ready learn how to do a full body massage and facial, waxing bla bla...

And hunny gets a free FULL BODY MASSAGE PACKAGE!! haha... nice anot dar?

Yesterday at work, i had berak2. I faked it,because hunny is not working. So i was just plain JELOUS!! But unfortunately it became real.. I specially bought milk and orange juice and drank it at the same time. but, it did not work. For a moment. Then my lovely people at work gave me all types of medicine, told me to sleep and even told me to go home. So i went home. Not exactly home, went to lavender, hunny fetched me from there.. Then followed him to 219. Did some cool stuffs with his bike, with my help of corse. hehee.... The bike is not really done yet. but its looking good already. Red!

So... We spend ALL our time there! From 2 in the noon till 10 in the night!!! I was so hungry till i got cramps and migrane. That really sucks man. But lucky hunny was ther to cheer me up. He did silly stuffs like dancing and saking his butt.. Haha, i appreciate it huns. but its just not helping. So.. Ya... Waited and waited, looked and looked, adjust and adjust, changed and changed FINALLY got what we wanted. But not really all.

Towards the finishing part,i got mad of somthing stupid. But it just anoyyes me when i see that name. just feel like smacking that named person with a broom stick fuul of wax.! So parts of the hair gets off and looks ugly as the way its already is! Haha.. Eat that you Sucker! Ok! I feel better!

So.. From very very very very very hungry to not hungry at all. One, because Its been the hole day i did not eat just drank plain water, so masuk angin. Two coz of that. But most of it is because of the masuk angin thing. Before that had so many food in mind to eat. At last i just ate prata egg. Eh salah.. egg prata! Nice though.

So went home, at bubur. Felt better already. Gave dar a hell of a night with my stupid messages that orbviously made him mad. But duhh.. I was just asking. So went to sleep.~~~~~~

The next day. (Which is now.)

Went to get an mc with darling ayie. So long never see him. Getting bigger and cuter. I'm happy to know that my sweet sweet little ayie has a pretty gf that loves him. So ya.. I had loads of fun with him. We critized people in all diff shapes and sizes. Compared them with things and food! haha..Ayie notty eh! Its kind of funny having people staring at us thinking that we're a couple. But hello!!! No eh. He is 2-3 years younger then me, but he is taller and calls me KAK RIAN!! Mcn funny kan! But hell with it. He's cute. Then i followed him to singapore post to top-up his payu. Then! geng geng geng!!! Timbul lah pulak nenek and datok aku!! Alamak!! Apa kes nie.... Bukan tak nak tegur,I'm already wearing a tube dress and shorts. And what will the impression be? So... I and little ayie step tak nampak lah. At last they saw me juga! hahha... Gabra aku! Si ayie nie boleh tinggal kan nie! jurang asam betul!!!

So met my big ayie at his place. Had a little fun. I did some cuticle removing and cutting for both hands and feet For my darling. Cut his long nails ang file them in shape. Then i did some abstarcting on his face. I want him to look nice, and clean. Biar pun some people think he is not hensom, Hell with you pigs! He is purrfect the way he is, nice,chubby,cute, cuddly and funny.

So after the abstacting i did some practical!! hehe.... Eh! No dirty thoughts please!!! I did full body massage on him. Did you enjoy it dar? I hope you did. After all your working days, you desreved to be pampered!
My hole arm hurts due to hunny's big2 body. Its hard and though! Penat! I love the part when i ramas2 his buttock!! So round and cute. EEEE!!! Mcm nak gigit jer seh!!! I have this thing for ROUND AND BIG BUTS.!! Gurls or guys.. I'm a physco. They are just irrisistable!! HEEE

Then ate maggie.. Dar cooked for me. So, tell me, how often do you gurls out there gets a guy who cooks for you even if its just maggie... My hubby rocks!!

I LOVE YOU DAR!!!!

Written by: Arin

Vintage & Simplicity











Disclaimer

Welcome To honeylovesbutterscotch@blogspot.com
If you are unhappy with me or my posts ,
You may choose to leave.
You are not invited anyways =)

buy home theater systems
buy home theater systems



Lovely Wedded

Photobucket
Name : Rian Hertutty
A.k.a : Baby Ryn
Age : 20
DOB : 01-11-1990
Likes : Chocolates and bitching
Hates : Flying insects
Email : lyttlemissryn-09@hotmail.com

Photobucket
Name : Mohd Afhamnasry
A.k.a : Ayie
Age : 26
DOB : 11-05-1984
Likes : Bikes, bikes and Bikes
Hates : hypocrites
Email : blue_n_black_46@hotmail.com


Wishlist

Satio
Vaio Lappy
Playstation 3
New bike outlook
A Car
Nicky Hayden Shades
Get Engaged
Get Married
Ipod Touch
2 arai helmets
nicky hayden full face
rossi's full face
new gshock watch
new perfume
kiss by rossi
new levi's jeans
highlighted hair

Ask me anything


Chatty Chat


Dar-links

Misyati
Aunty Syaa
Ayesha
Feeqa
Shady
Tatty
Fadli Climber
Zizie
Manisa
Hidayah
Yana
Yanie
Elfie
Fafa
Farhah
Hannah
Kikin
Kira Darwish

Our Posts

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
September 2010
July 2011