<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8263928468357735003?origin\x3dhttp://honeylovesbutterscotch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Photobucket


Friday, October 24, 2008--10/24/2008 11:40:00 PMY

well...I'm soo tired!!!!! Today im out the whole day.well..not exactly. Went to baby's house at noon. Stayed there till 11.30pm n just reached home.ffuuhh...



Today, was okay. After i read my baby boy's post, I really pitty hym. He has to go through all these nonsense.(hys mum's fav word.heeks.) For you to know sayang, your not a cripple my dear. You'll be fine soon kans? Trust me.You will. Well.. Im kind of worried of the situation now. I always have small debates with my darling on the phone every night. What about? The same old topic. Gggrrr.... Will it solve??? I hope it will... Gosh...



Well.. As usual, i massaged baby's leg.He has always been complaning about hys whole leg in pain. I don't know if hys lucky that im there to massage? hehe... Do you bie? (no shame eh)



I just feel like saying this. I'm so lucky to have that Afhamnasry guy. Ehem! Don't kembang uhs. Everythime he hugs me, the way he touches my face, they way he kisses my forhead,cheeks n lips... OOuuhhh!!! BESTNYA!!!! I felt like the luckiest gurl in the whole world to have hym. Im also lucky to know that he changed after he knew me, and not treat me like half the gurls out there.Thanks darling.



I cannot wait for this comming 1st november!!! Its just a week away!!! Will things go smoothly??? And yeay! All my baby gurls will be there!! My Nene, My Misyati, My Aunty Syaa, My Tya,My Ira!!!! I MISS YOU GURLS ALOT!!!!



I LOVE YOU HUNNY!!


ok lah.. end of post. nak talk to my baby on the phone!!
nytes.



Written by: Arin

Vintage & Simplicity











Disclaimer

Welcome To honeylovesbutterscotch@blogspot.com
If you are unhappy with me or my posts ,
You may choose to leave.
You are not invited anyways =)

buy home theater systems
buy home theater systems



Lovely Wedded

Photobucket
Name : Rian Hertutty
A.k.a : Baby Ryn
Age : 20
DOB : 01-11-1990
Likes : Chocolates and bitching
Hates : Flying insects
Email : lyttlemissryn-09@hotmail.com

Photobucket
Name : Mohd Afhamnasry
A.k.a : Ayie
Age : 26
DOB : 11-05-1984
Likes : Bikes, bikes and Bikes
Hates : hypocrites
Email : blue_n_black_46@hotmail.com


Wishlist

Satio
Vaio Lappy
Playstation 3
New bike outlook
A Car
Nicky Hayden Shades
Get Engaged
Get Married
Ipod Touch
2 arai helmets
nicky hayden full face
rossi's full face
new gshock watch
new perfume
kiss by rossi
new levi's jeans
highlighted hair

Ask me anything


Chatty Chat


Dar-links

Misyati
Aunty Syaa
Ayesha
Feeqa
Shady
Tatty
Fadli Climber
Zizie
Manisa
Hidayah
Yana
Yanie
Elfie
Fafa
Farhah
Hannah
Kikin
Kira Darwish

Our Posts

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
September 2010
July 2011