<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8263928468357735003?origin\x3dhttp://honeylovesbutterscotch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Photobucket


Thursday, October 30, 2008--10/30/2008 07:32:00 PMY

Today, went out,went home, went out again, went to baby's house & home again.

WOW. Today i really walked home!!! I never did that for so long.. Fun lah pulak. But im full of guilt.

Ok.Baby Boyfriend.This is for you.

What made me angry was, :
1. You kept watching the you tube thing and ignored me. (its ok.)

2. I laid on the bad with muka senget also still you continue laughing watching i dont know what.(its ok.)
3. When i said i want to go home then you told me to urut.When im bz laying on your bed doing exactly nothing.(its ok.)
4. I was sitting comfortably with that position, you kept pestering me to turn(its quite ok.)
5. I was pulling your leg when i went to was my hands. i dint thought you will get angry.(its still ok.)

6. I was smilling when i said cantik uh tuh muka. When you thru that cream on the wall. (Thats freaking not even close to ok. What if it hits me?? huh? Damn! im gonna get a big baluku sia)

I want to say im sorry. Very2. Seriously i did'nt have the intension of even making you mad. But when you thru that cream thing. I decided to leave before i pop.

I soooo full with guilt leaving you angry at me. Im very sorry.

Its not that i don't like you asking me to give you a massage. Its just that you always do it last minute. That stress me. I really like massaging you but not last minutes please hunny.
About your school thing, nvm, im still going with you. Unless your going with other dickies. Then i'll let u go with that dickie of yours. So if your not, shut and go to school with ,me k.

I Love you so much. I just dont know what went in me recently. I get angry fast. hmm.. Its suckiesh to feel that way. Its tiring to be angry always, when i have to always frown my eyebrows n squinch my eyes. Im gonna get wrinkles.. hahaha.

Im so sorry dear.

Vintage & Simplicity











Disclaimer

Welcome To honeylovesbutterscotch@blogspot.com
If you are unhappy with me or my posts ,
You may choose to leave.
You are not invited anyways =)

buy home theater systems
buy home theater systems



Lovely Wedded

Photobucket
Name : Rian Hertutty
A.k.a : Baby Ryn
Age : 20
DOB : 01-11-1990
Likes : Chocolates and bitching
Hates : Flying insects
Email : lyttlemissryn-09@hotmail.com

Photobucket
Name : Mohd Afhamnasry
A.k.a : Ayie
Age : 26
DOB : 11-05-1984
Likes : Bikes, bikes and Bikes
Hates : hypocrites
Email : blue_n_black_46@hotmail.com


Wishlist

Satio
Vaio Lappy
Playstation 3
New bike outlook
A Car
Nicky Hayden Shades
Get Engaged
Get Married
Ipod Touch
2 arai helmets
nicky hayden full face
rossi's full face
new gshock watch
new perfume
kiss by rossi
new levi's jeans
highlighted hair

Ask me anything


Chatty Chat


Dar-links

Misyati
Aunty Syaa
Ayesha
Feeqa
Shady
Tatty
Fadli Climber
Zizie
Manisa
Hidayah
Yana
Yanie
Elfie
Fafa
Farhah
Hannah
Kikin
Kira Darwish

Our Posts

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
September 2010
July 2011